Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36:
Scan-to-Copy/File/Share, the imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 and imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 models are integrated, multifunction, large-format solutions that include a T36 scanner, all-in-one touch screen computer, TX Stacker, and SmartWorks software.
- T36 Scanner
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner††.Features
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
- TX Stacker
The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
- SmartWorks Software
SmartWorks MFP has everything you need to scan to print / file / share large-format technical documents. With real-time preview of scanned documents, all on a large screen - users can easily edit and print more efficiently.Upgraded to give you more features and capabilities than ever, this software includes:
- Scan to Multipage PDF - Now Standard!
- Mark-up and add Text to a previewed scan before printing*
- Larger icons that now include text descriptions
- Enhanced Admin rights
- Fine Detail Scan Feature
- Ability to customize background and presets
- Image Enhancement Features:
- White Point
- Black Point
- 15.6" All-in-One Computer
The large, color 15.6-inch flat panel HD touch screen makes it easy for users to preview and edit scanned images. The easy-to-use touch screen equipped with ten finger multi-touch technology makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the built-in USB ports allow users to load files to the hard drive of the PC for simple file management.
- Software Suite
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - Easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.