BLK360 (Demo unit) IMAGING LASER SCANNER FEATURES:
- 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
- (3) 5 MP cameras with LED Flash generate 360° x 300° HDR full-dome image
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Thermal infrared panoramic image 360° x 70° FLIR camera
- 60m range
- <3 min for complete image & scan
- 32Gb internal memory allow for 100 scans at medium resolution
- Battery life allows for 40+ reality capture scans
- Internal IMU provides tilt info and relative position between setups
See the Possibilities
The Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner and Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro for mobile simplify the way you document, design, and measure.
BLK360, transport shell, battery, charger, global adaptors.
1 year subscription to ReCap Pro with advanced support. ReCap Pro licenses come standard with access to ReCap Pro for mobile.
The 1kg BLK360 delivers push button 360º, HDR spherical imagery combined with a dimensionally accurate laser point cloud.
Expand the black hardware icons below for more details.
The ReCap Pro for mobile app running on a 12.9” or 10.5” iPad Pro (not included), processes the BLK360 imagery and scan so you can view your data, measure, annotate and collaborate.
Expand the blue software icons below for more details.
- iPad Pro 12.9” or 10.5”
- Recommended 256GB
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Laser Scanning: Chapter 1 of 3 - The Basics
This professionally produced, educational HD video overview of...
Laser scanning: Chapter 2 of 3 - How It All Works
This professionally produced HD video illustrates how laser sc...
Laser scanning: Chapter 3 of 3 - Simple Projects and Complex Projects
This professionally produced HD video describes simple and com...
Meet the Leica BLK 360 3D Scanner
The Leica BLK360 includes infrared sensors for thermal imaging...
BLK360 and ReCap Pro Explainer
Introducing Leica's BLK360 laser scanner, compatible with Auto...
Leica Blk360 - Dalhousie Teaching Building Walkthrough - Large Scanning Project
... when I say 'large' its the largest one I have tried so far...