A-E-C HDR Package
$1,080.00 2 Days / $1,600.00 Week / $3,895.00 Month
Do you want to Try befor you buy Leica BLK360 laser scanner? Or do you need the scanner for just a few projects? Simply rent the BLK360 from RPG.
The BLK360 allows you to capture reality at the push of a button. The Leica BLK360 laser scanner is the result of uncompromising dedication to a minimalist aesthetic and the simplification of reality capture and features the newest, integrated thermal camera technology. Its shell is comprised of sleek, matte black anodized aluminum and the mirror is gold coated, polished titanium. Premium materials are an integral part of every BLK360. The BLK360 is completely wireless and data is transferred via WiFi and powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
The BLK360 delivers one-button scanning in a simple and elegant package of uncompromising quality. New features such as thermal imaging bring a whole new dimension to your data while the miniaturized package allows you to bring the power of scanning to projects you never thought possible.
The BLK360 represents the confluence of art and engineering.
• Fast image and point cloud processing
• Lightweight, portable and easy to carry around
• Enhanced connectivity and collaboration capabilities with cloud sync
• Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data
• Reality capture data integration with Autodesk’s design solutions
• Leica BLK360 Laser Scanner
• Battery x3
• iPad Pro with preinstalled ReCap Pro
• Certificate of Insurance is required.
• Da Vinci Isolutions Rental Agreement to follow.
• Rentals are first come, first serve.
When initiating a scan, the BLK360’s three 5 megapixel cameras combine to capture a slice of a full dome image. The BLK360 rotates ~33° and the three cameras capture the next slice. These images are stitched together to create a full dome, 360°Hz x 300°V image.
The BLK360 comes ready to work, even if you forget to charge your iPad Pro. In autonomous mode, the BLK360’s onboard memory will store up to 100 full reality-captures: imagery, laser point cloud, and infrared panorama. When connected to an iPad Pro, your storage limit is only the amount of memory on your tablet.
Measuring range for any laser scanner depends on having a somewhat reflective surface. The BLK360 is spec’d to work in the range from 60 cm out to 60 meters (2′ – 200′). As a rule of thumb, the laser reflects better off light-colored surfaces. The specifications are based on an “albedo” of 78%, similar to a light-colored wall.
The BLK360 can be set to capture more or fewer measurement points based on the requirements of the task at hand.
• Low = 1 measurement every 20 mm (0.8″) in Hz and V
• Medium = 1 measurement every 10 mm (0.4″) in Hz and V
• High = 1 measurement every 5 mm (0.25″) in Hz and V
A high-res scan easily captures between 50 – 80 million points in 3 minutes and be over 1 GB.