This design changes everything
It’s rare for an engineer to start with a completely blank page to create a next-generation printer design that meets the complex and demanding needs of technical and production printing environments. Epson has done just that to develop a platform that could take your technical and graphics printing business to the next level. Introducing the SureColor® T7770D—a groundbreaking production printer that’s everything a large-format printer should be.
Engineered to deliver breakthrough performance, the 44-inch-wide SureColor T7770D features industry-leading 2.64" PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead technology, delivering fastest in class print speeds1. Plus it prints posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 sq2/hr2, A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2, and CAD and technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1,400 ft2/hr2. An innovative Adobe® Embedded Print engine with four onboard Intel Atom® CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations. Featuring an innovative, purpose-built, reliable design with complete front operation, this innovative printer seamlessly produces crisp, detailed prints from virtually anywhere in the workspace—even when pushed against the wall. From vivid posters to crisp CAD drawings, the SureColor T7770D prints with incredible precision and stunning color using vibrant UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with Red ink. And with its array of convenient, customizable features—such as simple automatic roll loading and versatile media handling, including a dual roll/take-up system—this workhorse printer will easily integrate into almost any production workflow to revolutionize business productivity.
Welcome to the next generation of production printing.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Incredible speed and performance — delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64" PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2
- Innovative design fits virtually any workflow — up to 25 percent smaller footprint than competitors3 with a unique flattop design and complete front operation
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome XD3 Ink with Red ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents and more
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Fast processing with Adobe Embedded Print Engine — print PDFs with up to three times faster processing of complicated data than previous generations and accurate printing of transparent layers
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy setup and operation — fast, easy setup with minimal assembly required, plus 4.3" touchscreen control panel, automated routine maintenance and user self-service for convenient operation
- Versatile connectivity — SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- IT and security features — over 28 IT security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption and IEEE 802.1x
- Included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT4 help maximize productivity — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink cartridges.*
- RoHS compliant
- End-of-life options available5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner6